Open top menu
Visit my music site/blog
songs-player.blogspot.com

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Currently at the time of this writing I work in the Aerospace industry in  a union. I am hoping this is a long career.
I am scaling back on extra contract work to the most interesting projects if any. I received a few contract requests which is good after listing my resume in need of a new direction.

A summary of companies I have worked for can be found below. For the most part I have worked at a few companies with some being parts to a larger picture which is how the list is compiled. For example I worked a few weeks on project that successfully made a parachute with solar absorbent and reflective properties to bring in a satellite. This was part of a long full time position at another companies where I worked on projects with longer timelines.


  • 90's - Qualcomm and SF/Archibald
  • 2000-2003 - Hewlett Packard (hp)
  • 2003-2007 - Inkjet & contact lenses with LLT & Coopervision
  • 2005 - Hewlett Packard (hp) brief consult  Gretag & HP
  • 2006 -2011 - Ophthonix inc.
  • 2011-2014 - Optics Surface
The list of of companies I have directly and indirectly worked with and for to which I will include hyperlinks to later include:

Apple 
Nexolve
Qualcomm
Hewlett Packard
Lockheed Martin
US Air Force
US Army
Northrop Grumman
ATK
Boeing
JPL
NASA
Cooper Companies
J&J
Ciba
Ophthonix
Trex Enterprises
Surfer Magazine
Surfshot
Xennia
MMA design




Tagged

0 comments