Open top menu
Visit my music site/blog
songs-player.blogspot.com

Tuesday, November 25, 2014


Visit my music site/blog
songs-player.blogspot.com

Also see the other interests page to see photos and videos of my surfing and guitar playing. | The purpose and reason of this weblog is to store some information, host my resume info and create a space where I can write and record information that I can refer back to in the form of documentation or instructional video. | Also see the other interests page to see photos and videos of my surfing and guitar playing.

I found that even in teams where I wrote a technical document with screen captures, data and drawings I found that I would need to refer back to my own documentation at times. This help me to complete a task if I had moved on to other day to day tasks and had not worked on my own process for ad extended period of time.

Background for this weblog:
Various places I have worked and tasks I have worked on.


Data:
Is stored in the posts and pages. I am careful to not disclose proprietary information and adhere to any non compete agreements and keep my own records in non accessible formats and locations.

The result of this weblog will hopefully be a useful archive.

This site was created on blogger (blogspot) to show what kind of editing can be done of the framework code. I have designed some websites for businesses with top level domain names (www.yourname.com) using blogger as the host with a simple DNS switch which displays the dot com instead of blogger .blogspot URL. I have been html coding for years and have designed sites in straight html, built sql databases for more robust sites and use also WP allot for the dynamic flexibility in building websites with lots of features and and sql handling.






Tagged

0 comments